ADVENTURES IN CLASSICAL MUSIC
—a unique online course on the
history of classical music,
available via Udemy.com
Find out more...
Adventures in Classical Music—A journey through the history of classical music
MUSIC APPRECIATION FOR ALL!
• proceed at your own pace
• over 130 lecture segments
• over 40 hours of listening
By the end of this course you will
• understand the component parts of music—rhythm, pitch, melody, harmony, form, etc.
• develop a greater understanding of music in its various stages of development
• more accurately identify composers' works and styles and place them in the timeline of the history of music.
• view and review the lecture materials anytime and indefinitely.
• 30-day no questions asked refund policy.
This online music course is intended for the beginner, although many students with classical music history training have reported that they too have benefitted from the class.
This is the same online music history course that Bill Neely teaches his students at Santa Rosa Junior College.
A few appear below:
“This has been a super-duper class… I now feel that I can be an active participant, with a deeper understanding of the musical concepts, the composers themselves, and their historical context. Very cool!” —Sandra L
“I wanted to thank you for this wonderful class. I have a doctorate degree, and this has been one of the most thorough and informative classed I have ever taken... I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the depth and clarity of presentation of this class… I have recommended it to many of my friends…” —Loretta Z
WATCH THIS 1½-minute INFORMATIONAL VIDEO
For additional info, read on...
Looking for williamneely.com? click here.